Your privacy is important to 55goal. We take our responsibilities under applicable laws and regulations seriously. We are committed to respecting the rights and concerns of all Users of our 55goal website. It is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data.
What Information will 55goal Collect?
Personal Data We Collect
During our relationship with you, we may collect and use Personal Data that we believe is necessary to provide you with the best products and services.
At times, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your first name, last name, gender, age, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address, usage data and technical data, etc. in order to enjoy the products and services we offer.
If you provide and submit to us Personal Data relating to a third party, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the relevant purpose.
Non-Personal Data We Collect
How do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect your data using the following different methods:
- Automated technologies or interactions
- Third parties or publicly available sources
- Direct Interactions
We may collect Personal Data about you including financial and transactional data from a variety of third parties and public sources. These third parties include the providers of technical, payment and delivery service.
You may give us your Personal Data including identity, contact, profile and financial by contacting us via our Platforms or on a third-party website.
What Do We Do with the Personal Data We Gather?
We require the Personal Information you provide to us in order to be able to provide our products and services to you, in particular for the following reasons:
- For identification and/or verification;
- To inform you of changes in our policy notice, terms and conditions;
- To tailor and improve your user experience when you visit 55goal Website;
- To provide you with supporting services related to our users;
- To improve and maintain the safety and security of our Services;
- To handle requests and resolve complaints in order to improve customer relationship;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity;
Your Privacy Rights at 55goal
You have the right:
- To check whether we hold any of your Personal Information;
- To access or delete any of your Personal Data held by us;
- To request correction or update of any inaccurate Personal Data;
- To withdraw consent to process any of your Personal Information;
- To prevent possible damage or distress caused by processing;
- To choose not to receive our direct marketing materials at any time;